Search This Blog

Visits


View My Stats

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Tiny Bladder Chronicles pt.1

Setup:  This is the first of my new epic series, The Tiny Bladder Chronicles.
One night in college my friend Ryan and I got retarded drunk drinking Flaming Dr. Pepper's... Apparently I passed out on the couch at his apartment and when I woke up the next morning I sat up and had this strange feeling like I had pissed in his fridge.  Didn't think much of it until about 5 minutes later when Ryan woke up and came out to his fridge to get something to drink... at this point I still hadn't put two and two together.  Our brief conversation went like this:

Ryan: WTF? Why does everything look wet in here?
Me:  Huh?
Ryan:  Yeah... it's definitely all wet in the fridge.  
Me:  Really?  What do you think it is, O.J. or something?
Ryan:  Could be, don't know but something must have spilled...
Me:  You should be more careful when you drink Ryan. 

That's it... that was the end of our conversation.  He proceeds to clean out his fridge while I slowly come to the shocking realization that I am a certified maniac with bladder issues. I never told him about me peeing in his fridge until 3 years later at his wedding reception. He took it well.  True story.  

No comments:

Post a Comment