Search This Blog

Visits


View My Stats

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Pet Peeve of the Day

Constantly bringing pictures of your "Grandbaby" to work and making sure you take it around to every person's desk to gauge their reactions.

I can't stand this.  Don't get me wrong, I'm no baby-hater but it's one thing to have the picture sitting on your desk and it's another to go around shoving it in people's faces.  I get it, you're proud of your offspring but I don't need to see her weekly glamour shots you have taken down at "The Walmart" with that shitty blue/stonewashed backdrop curtain.

I actually heard someone down the hall say, "Oh look... she's got your hair!"  Really?  You can tell that the 3 month old partially bald baby has her grandmother's hair?  really?


Here is the backdrop I'm refering to...

No comments:

Post a Comment