Search This Blog

Visits


View My Stats

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Spy Games

I just want to go ahead and apologize for leaving you guys hanging over the past week. It's not because I don't love you or because I've gotten lazy... it has more to do with the fact that I have been notified that there is a spy here in my office. This sweet old lady works here part time in a very insignificant role but for some reason she has her wrinkled ass nose in everyone's business. Apparently she can somehow sneak a view of my computer screen if she can look into my window at just the right angle. Last week when I was working on some of the Beasthammer T-Shirts online she was enjoying quite a little show. Then briefly I got on Google Maps to check out some directions and when I get back to work on Monday my friend here tells me that he's heard that this old lady is going around telling all the other gossip queens about how I spend my work day. The best part is she couldn't really see what exactly I was doing so she told everyone that "all he does is shop for T-Shirts all day and look at maps"... ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?! You are going to rat on me and the juiciest thing you got is that I have a shirt fetish and I'm an amateur cartographer? Get a life hoe... if I had known she was staring at my computer all day I would have at least put on some YouTube clips of Matlock.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

u gotta start rumors about her talking about the other people in the office then when she talks shit about u everyone will b on ur side!

Drumgurl said...

Man, that is totally effed up. I think it's time to plant some office supplies in her car and get the bitch fired!

SKIRBY said...

motivational office poster on the wall... Brilliant beasthammer.. nice pull.

Post a Comment