Search This Blog

Visits


View My Stats

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Follow up on Yahoo Post

Here is a quick follow up on how things have progressed with Mr. Anthony Karl at Yahoo... i recommend reading below if you have not yet read the first post on this subject or click here to be directed...

From Anthony to Me:
Hello,

Thank you for writing to Yahoo! Pulse.

Your email regarding the Yahoo! Terms of Service (TOS) and the Yahoo! Community Guidelines raises legal issues that are not addressed byCustomer Care. This type of issue may be better resolved by reviewingour help pages for additional information or by consulting your legal advisor for an interpretation of our TOS and Community Guidelines as itrelates to your specific situation.

Please be aware that messages that harass, abuse, or threaten othermembers; have obscene or otherwise objectionable content; have spam, commercial, or advertising content or links may be removed and may result in the loss of your Yahoo! ID (including email).
Regards,

Anthony Karl

Yahoo! Customer Care
From Me to Anthony:
 Oh now this is getting rich Anthony Karl with a K.... how dare you threaten to take away my Yahoo ID after already taking away my Yahoo ID for reasons you've still yet to mention.  
How... Dare... You?!  
I will most definitely be consulting my attorney on this matter and I will see you in court Tony.  Make sure you wear something cute with easy access because I plan on eye f****ing the sh*t out of you when we finally meat each other (notice I spelled meet with an 'a' as in my 'meat' stick is going to be stuck so far up your ass they're gonna need the jaws of life to pry me off your sweet little fart maker.

Your a good man Tony... I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment