Search This Blog

Visits


View My Stats

Monday, August 22, 2011

Coming Soon

Just wanted to take this opportunity to let you know what is coming down the Beasthammer pipeline over the next few days (no, that was not an anal sex or bathroom pun).

I had the opportunity to catch up with D-Money from the recent taxi cab story and he provided me with "the rest of the story" from that dreadful evening and trust me... you're gonna want to hear this.  Also, there is another of our friends, let's just call him Vance, who had an encounter with this cab driver and that is also going to make for a very entertaining post.  Stay tuned!

And finally, today I received this in my inbox this morning and I have already forwarded it Mr. Danny Copeland who will hopefully scambait the $hit out them...

No comments:

Post a Comment