Search This Blog

Visits


View My Stats

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Backdoor Action

I actually had a special request from my friend Josh asking that I do a post about this magical moment in my life. I once again apologize for the subject matter but hey... get over it. When I was about 5 or 6 years old I was playing wiffle ball with some friends out in the front yard of our house. All I remember is that I must have had the BG's (Bubble Guts) and these particular BG's were having a negative effect on my wiffle ball swing and that just could not continue. During a lag in play it was time to make my move. Instead of running inside the house and using the bathroom like a normal human being I thought it would be faster (and more natural?) if I went outside. Did I go behind a tree or perhaps a big hole in the ground? No... I chose the shrubs... right next to the backdoor. Upon completion I returned to my wiffle ball game and within 5 minutes I was approached by my Dad and he was NOT happy that I'd left a nice little heater by his back door. He led me around to the back of the house and I can't remember what he said but I'm sure he basically asked what the hell was wrong with me. I wrapped up this wonderful afternoon after he made me go inside, grab some paper towels and carry that monstrosity back inside to its proper place in the bathroom. It was probably a lot like an episode from the Wonder Years.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been waiting a LONGG time for beasthmmer to post this particular tragedy in his ever increasingly dramatic so called life! Dr. Beasthammer...I thank you!
Sincerely,
JP

Post a Comment