Search This Blog

Visits


View My Stats

Thursday, February 25, 2010

UHAUL

Brent sent me this picture at work after I told him the story about my Uhaul experience I had over the weekend.  We rented this truck on a Saturday morning to head up to Raleigh and pick up bedroom furniture. Everything was going according to plan until I got about 30 YARDS from my house and got the sumbitch stuck in the mud.  I decided to take the back way out of my driveway instead of backing up which led to one of the worst decisions I've ever made.  This thing was buried in the mud and wasn't moving an inch.
It was your typical scene... me with my hands on hips, looking at the ground and slowly shaking my head side to side as I try to talk myself out of a heart attack.

Long story short, we finally found a person to come pull us out but not after I had cursed the heavens, punched the side of the truck and seriously injured my fist.  FML.

No comments:

Post a Comment