Search This Blog

Visits


View My Stats

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Karaoke Night

 
This past Saturday Brent and I were just relaxing and getting a little tipsy when we thought it would be a good idea to break out the Karaoke machine.  Brent, being new to the karaoke experience was afraid of the mic for the first 30 minutes so he just watched me perform my usual set (Snoop & Dr. Dre, George Straight, Alan Jackson and some Sting). 
Next thing we know my wife, her mom and one of her mom's friends showed up (to our surprise) and "caught us in the act" you might say.  Apparently, two very important things happen at this point... 1. Brent went from being calm and a lil' tipsy to being pants-shitting drunk in the blink of an eye... and 2. He decided to come out of his shell and put on a little concert of his own.  I think Brent's drawing explains the rest...

No comments:

Post a Comment