Search This Blog

Visits


View My Stats

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Self Promotion?

My friend Bill sent this email out this morning...
According to the CNN reporter, Four Loko is sweeping the nations college campuses.  I think when the reporter does a little digging, he or she will find that the only reason this drink has grown in popularity is because of the Beasthammer Blog.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/10/25/washington.students.overdose/index.html?hpt=T2
This prompted me to contact the author of this story (Alan Duke) at CNN and let him know that I am personally responsible for the Four Loko movement taking the east coast by storm, not only because I am deeply concerned by this but because I needed to do some self promoting.  This was easier said then done because I couldn't find an email address for Alan Duke anywhere on the web but I finally found his Facebook page and sent him a message including all of my links about Four Loko.  I expect a response from him shortly...


No comments:

Post a Comment