Search This Blog

Visits


View My Stats

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

When Drinking 4 Loko Goes Wrong...

Sometime a couple weeks ago while I was doing posts on 4 Loko my sister sent me the picture that is below of her boyfriend Russ showing off their bounty.  When I got that picture I immediately said she better have a good story for my blog the next morning... well she did... except I wasn't allowed to hear about it.  I believe her exact words when I asked her how the night went were, "It was terrible, I don't think Russ and I are together anymore."  : (

I almost felt partly responsible for the collapse of such a special bond, then I remembered Beasthammer can not be held responsible for anything that is taken from my blog.  Russ told me he drank one 4 Loko and my sister got the charge of finishing the other two which turned out to be the perfect recipe for disaster.  I am not entirely sure of the complete sh*t show that took place but what I have gathered from the two is that Russ' prized fish was almost killed when my sister knocked over and shattered a fish tank in the apartment.  I am told that both the fish and their relationship are on the road to recovery.  Never underestimate the Devil's Juice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

to this day, finnegan (my fish) refuses to speak to her.

russell

randy said...

you kids never learn, do yall wanna hear me cry about how 4 loko cost me a girlfriend again? ill tell the story again, ill fn do it! btw i thought that russ guy wasnt real anyways so i think this story is probably just made up. i do like the fish in the picture, now thats real!

Post a Comment