Search This Blog

Visits


View My Stats

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Welcome Wagon

So my friend Stephen is in the middle of planning a bachelor party for our friend Bill next month in Chicago and we've had some emails flying back and forth about it over the past week.  My friend Nick, who used to live in Chicago gave us a list of a lot of cool bars and restaurants that we might want to check out in the downtown area.  To name a few he said Gibson's Steakhouse, Rose Bud and Hugos Frog Bar... the next reply back from one of our friends was, "The Rosebud sounds like a great place for _______ to catch his first disease of the trip."  Immediately following that was this reply from Bill, "I'm pretty sure it would be the other way around.  He would be passing out his first disease of the trip."

I don't know why but the first thing I thought of when I read that (besides how true it might be) is the image of him coming down the street during the middle of a parade and firing off his diseases into the crowd with a T-Shit cannon... I'm a visual learner.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is hilarious. I had the same thought when I was thinking of this individual giving diseases.

Post a Comment