Search This Blog

Visits


View My Stats

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Where has the Beasthammer Gone?

Let me first apologize for my total lack of attention to this site over that last few months.  It has been way too long since we shared a laugh at the expense of either myself or my half retarded friends.  Ironically, as the title of this website implies I started this as a way to pass time while at work.  Meaning, I would only work on my postings and drawings while at my desk here at the office... I had a strict rule not to bring this home with me.  Not because I don't care but I'm usually so drunk within a couple hours of getting off work that it made generating Microsoft Paint pictures virtually impossible.  That is why I needed the controlled/sober environment of my office to be able to work on my craft.  Unfortunately over the past few months I have been passing my time at work with actual tasks relating to my job.  I know, it seems a bit silly but hopefully things are starting to get back to normal around here just in time for the summer.   

During this brief sabbatical of mine I have had mixed feelings about what to do next with my site. Not wanting to shut it down I believe my next best option right now is to add a co-pilot.  My friend Russell the Love Muscle has show me time and time again that he has the appropriate skills in the Microsoft Paint department as well as the bull$hitting department.  Both of which are strong requirements for this position.  If you would like to apply to become an additional contributor please feel free to send in your resumes and head shots (professional only, please do not send ghetto self shots of you in the mirror or sitting in the driver seat of your car).

To get things rolling I am adding this picture most recently created by Mr. Love Muscle on a somewhat topical subject.  I would also like to add that my first book, The Chronicles of Beasthammer Episode I, is in it's finishing stages and hopefully will be available to the public very shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment